Sunday, December 4, 2016

Countdown to Christmas

Does anyone else get anxiety extreme joy from the holiday season?  I'd never be so stressed out and busy that I do not even have a tree up yet and will be hosting a Christmas party here in 2 days.....that would NEVER happen!  This time of year is busy for everyone but for teachers, especially arts teachers, this season is sure to keep you on your toes and quite humble!  With performances just around the corner and concerts for my own children, I am overly stressed and counting down the days to WINTER BREAK!!!  For those music teachers and general education teachers who would like some extra arts integrated activities to fill those awkward spaces during the day, check out the new products in my TPT store tonight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment