Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Eve and Reflection

The end is near....the end of 2016 that is and this year has brought along many reasons to celebrate.  As I finish my 2nd year of TPT, I am finishing the year up from last year in views, followers, and sales!  I have recently started an Instagram page and a page on facebook.  Today as I sit and reflect (all while working on new TPT items for my store), I am mentally making lists of goals that I want to reach for in 2017!
New Units on Musical Decades
Incorporating Musical Compositions into Packets
Revamping Older Items in the Shop
and Many more......

To kick off 2017, I am focusing on getting more organized, so stay tuned for more blog posts about what steps I am taking to organize my planning, my desk and well, my HOME!!!  Enjoy your day, the final day of 2016!  Now excuse my while I snuggle under my heated blanket, coffee in hand and cheer on my Clemson Tigers!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New in the shop today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment